HMBolon Nx® Mega Caps® / Mega Capsules® is an advanced preparation supplementing the diet with calcium hydroxymethylbutyrate, in a well-developed combination with arginine alpha ketoglutarate and creatine malate, strengthening the effect of HMB.
Hydroxymethylbutyrate (HMB) facilitates the development of strength and lean muscle mass. In scientific research, it has been observed that its activity is significantly increased in the presence of creatine and arginine. The synergism between these nutrients can be explained by their participation in various stages of the same metabolic pathways, leading to the reduction of subcutaneous fat and accumulation of muscle proteins:
See what is the difference and advantage of HMBolon Nx® Mega Caps® / Mega Capsules® – a sensational matrix over other available forms of HMB:
1. HMB inhibits the activity of catabolic enzymes that destroy muscle proteins. Arginine and other free amino acids also work in the same way. However, HMB is extremely active in this field, because due to the content in the methyl group it inhibits the strongest enzymes. Arginine affects the acidity of the cellular environment in such a way that catabolic enzymes can not destroy proteins. Creatine prevents these enzymes from penetrating into muscle proteins. At the same time, it eliminates free oxygen radicals, ie molecules that destroy proteins together with enzymes.
2. HMB affects the production of anabolic steroid hormones as a source of isoprene units. Isoprene units are the same building blocks of hormones as amino acids building blocks of proteins. Creatine provides rich phosphates to the individual stages of this production. Hormones stimulate the process of protein accumulation in muscle cells. The accumulation rate, however, depends on the amount of phosphate delivered by creatine. Arginine provides polyamines and cyclic nucleotides that support the work of anabolic steroid hormones. The production of polyamines and cyclic nucleotides is additionally dependent on creatine activity.
3. HMB inhibits the binding of sugars to fatty acids, i.e. the production of stored fat. Arginine facilitates the breakdown of stored fat into sugars and acids. Thanks to the nitric oxide formed from arginine, sugars and fats are directed towards combustion processes in muscle cells. As a result of this combustion, rich-energy phosphates carried by creatine to the contraction of muscle fibers and protein anabolism are formed.
4. Arginine can be converted into creatine by the body. Methyl groups are needed for this transformation. Their source is, inter alia, HMB. When converting arginine into creatine, the body can use HMB methyl groups, probably transferred between the compounds via the active methionine.
5. Alpha ketoglutarate (arginine ketoglutarate alpha component), malate (a component of creatine malate) and HMB belong to a group of few compounds whose chemical energy is immediately transferred to rich energy phosphates, then transported by creatine to fiber contraction and protein anabolism. The malts can be preserved. Identical as well as creatine, that is, carry phosphates alone to these processes. Alpha ketoglutaran at the same time increases the conversion of arginine into anabolic nitric oxide, which additionally, together with phosphates and creatine, is responsible for the strength of muscle fibers.
How does HMB work?
1. It inhibits the activity of catabolic enzymes.
2. Stimulates the production of anabolic hormones.
3. Takes part in the conversion of arginine to creatine.
4. It blocks the supply of sugar to the production of stored fat.
5. Activates a strong anabolic enzyme – mTOR kinase.
6. Works with kinases in the activation of initiation complexes, starting the stage of protein synthesis called elongation.
7. Activates PPAR – receptors stimulating the synthesis of red muscle fibers as well as transporting proteins and enzymes burning fatty acids.
In this way, it facilitates the development of strength and lean muscle mass.
How does its action strengthen arginine?
1. Produces polyamines supporting the work of anabolic hormones.
2. It enhances the production of cyclic nucleotides that stimulate protein anabolism and break down fat deposits.
3. It is transformed into an anabolic creatine.
4. Activates SRF – factors that work with mTOR kinase, stimulating the synthesis of muscle proteins.
How does the action of HMB and arginine strengthen creatine?
A. Provides richener phosphates for protein anabolism.
B. Takes part in the production of cyclic nucleotides that stimulate protein anabolism and break down fat deposits.
C. It allows burning of fat components with energy to work.
D. It remains essential for the work of anabolic enzymes (kinases) and activates mTOR kinase, which enhances the anabolic properties of HMB and arginine.
1 dose (4 capsules) 1-2 times a day.
Ingredients: calcium β-hydroxy-β-methylbutyrate, arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, creatine malate, magnesium stearate – anti-caking agent, gelatin – capsule shell.
Nutritional value: 4 capsules / 8 capsules
calcium β-hydroxy-β-methylbutyrate (CaHMB) 2200 mg / 4400 mg
β-hydroxy-β-methylbutyrate (HMB) 1760 mg / 3520 mg
Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (AAKG) 1160 mg / 2320 mg
Creatine malate (TRCRM) 1160 mg / 2320 mg